Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Friday

What a week! I can't believe how exhausting it's been for me! And painful. I'm especially not happy with the pain part. My arms have been hurting, but tendinitis and a computer job will do that. It's my knees that have been bugging me the most. My left knee is horrible! Just an ache, constantly. And not a dull ache, an in-your-face ache. Not so much fun.

And the scale and I have not been friends all week. I've been hovering at 191 pounds and 191.5 pounds all week. And, of course, I'm frustrated, and when I'm frustrated, I eat badly. I'm working on a strategy for it, which I will let you in on in Sunday's blog. September is going to be a good month for me. I can feel it (somehow through the pain, I can feel it).

We've also been talking about moving a lot lately. Not like moving to town, like moving out of town. Going North. Possibly. And, I'm willing to go for John's job, but it's still freaking me out. It's only a possibility that's being thrown out there, but it might be something good to consider. Great for him, and a change of pace for me. Might be just what's needed. I mean, I've been here over 3 years. I only lived in Kamloops for 20 months! I didn't even make it 2 full years there before I was bored. I would have left about 4 months earlier, but I was already enrolled at TRU for the spring semester! Maybe a change is in order for us! We'll see though! But, of course, it is a bit stressful for me. The anxiety hasn't set in yet, but I'm sure it will.

Ok, time to go and cuddle up with my honey and watch "Hot Tub Time Machine" - have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment