Thursday, August 26, 2010

The No Gym Workout

I don't know about you, but I really hate the gym. Hate it. I find it to be so boring, and I lose interest really quickly. If I'm on a treadmill, I don't care how far I've gone because I can't visualize it. I know when I run at home here, I'm running a mile. I can see that from beginning to end, it's a mile. On a treadmill, the numbers don't add up as well. So, if you're like me, check out this article. I think it's pretty good!

Today was super busy at work. My customers were pretty quiet, but I think I was the only one. But, that meant holding down the fort while other people got stuff done. I mean, I did a lot of orders today, but I didn't get the chance to pick a single one. We left the boss with a mass amount to pick, but when I asked if he wanted me to stay he said no, so it's his own problem!

I think I should go and clean up our room a bit. I have a load of laundry that needs to be folded. Oh the joys of being a wife. I wish sometimes that I could be the husband, and not care if things looked nice. Oh well. Yet another curse of being a woman.

Hope you all had a great day! Talk to you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment