Monday, August 30, 2010

The End Is Near

So, folks, this blog is nearing it's end. Tomorrow will be the last blog of "Following Weight" - forever. It has become part of a very negative situation for me, and it needs to end.

Not only the negative situation, but I think my life has evolved. I'm no longer all about the weight loss. I'm about life, and love, and experiences. I'm not just a number on a scale, I'm a person. Yes, my life is still a lot about weight, but it's about so much more.

Basically, here's the deal. I'm not going to delete my blog. It's been too much of a part of me for too long. But, if you want to be a part of the new blog, and to know what it is, and where I've gone, please leave a comment on today or tomorrow's blog. If you're out there, and not AT or KB (you will get an email with the updates ladies!) please let me know. If my blog means something to you, let me know. I want to still share my words.

I'm really sad about having to end this way, but it's for the best for me. After some good advice from KB, I feel pretty amazing about it. Like a weight has been lifted, a weight that should have been taken care of a while ago.

So, let me know. I want to hear from you. I'll keep checking the comments for a while, just in case.

Thanks blogger - I'm going to miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment