Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation Day 2

So, we didn't hike Kinney Lake yesterday. Am I disappointed? Yes and no. Yes, because I really do want to hike there, and no because it gave John and I a chance to relax. We went to Overlander Falls, and Rearguard Falls, and read our books and wandered around the campsite (which is huge) and played cards. I am still the crib master, while John is the Crazy 8s King. Also, our air matress went flat on us in the night. It was really hot when we filled it up, then as it got colder, the mattress got flatter. We didn't sleep extremely well.

Last night I had a dream that John's brother and his wife had their baby, and it was a boy named Graham. She is due any time now, and wouldn't it be weird if that came true? She told me that God came to her in a dream and told her the name of her child. Now, I'm no believer, but wouldn't that be weird??

Today we're going to go to Wells Gray park, and go visit a couple of waterfalls. Then off to Kamloops! We were up so early that we might make it to Kamloops earlier than we thought, which would be nice. I want to find a nice, sunny spot on the beach, and live there for a bit. I miss that nice, dry heat.

Have a good day everyone! I know I'm going to!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment