Sunday, August 15, 2010

End Of Vacation

So, it's finally come to an end. I'm back home, and have very few minutes of vacation left. I have to say, it was a very good vacation, but it was much too busy. I did it to myself, but it's so difficult when you only get to go on one large vacation a year, and have so many people and places that you want to visit. Going to see both of our families was our downfall. I know we have to try to see everyone, but it's so hard to do it in such a short time. I think we put on over 5000 kilometers in a week and a half. It's just nuts. I actually wish we had written down what our odometer said before we left. I know that I got an oil change the week we left, and we already need another one. Craziness. I will write more tomorrow when I'm not so bagged. Hopefully anyways. We have 80 pounds of tomatoes to deal with tomorrow night, and my mom assures me it shouldn't take long. I really hope it doesn't! I'm off to soak my feet. A week and a half in sandals has done a number on my heels. Ugh. Oh well. Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment