Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Day Before Vacation

Thank goodness our vacation starts tomorrow. Today was a super busy day today, and I know John had a really busy one too. He's still working, so it's up to me to get all of the rest of our stuff ready for vacation. Which is fine. It's easier if one of us does it anyways. We always seem to get in each other's way otherwise. I have the last load of laundry in the dryer, and dishes soaking in the sink. I'm inches away from done. I don't think we'll get in to PG tomorrow night at a decent time though. But oh well.

I just watched "19 Kids & Counting." I love that show. I don't care what you think, I love it. I think that they are a really cool family. They always have something going on, and all the kids seem so well behaved. I keep waiting to hear stuff in the tabloids about one of them rebelling really hard, but it hasn't happened yet!

I should get back to getting ready. I'm thinking a bath tonight would feel good. Maybe I can sneak one in before John gets home!

Like I said yesterday, I will still blog every day while I'm gone, but the posts might not be long, and they will come at all different times of day, depending on what we're doing.

I'm really glad my parents are going to be around to look after my house and kitties while we're gone. Poor kitties are going to think we abandoned them again. Oh well. They're cats after all, they'll get over it!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment