Tuesday, August 31, 2010

144

Wow. 144 posts. That's a lot, especially for me, a writer who struggles with major writer's block.

I'm really very sad to see this blog go. I've had such a fun time writing it. Alas, it has to be done to preserve some one's feelings. I can't censor myself, so it's just better this way. And, I really do think I was outgrowing the crazy obsessive weight loss writing as well. I would love to write about whatever I want, and not have to have it be a theme.

While I'm not too happy about this blog ending, I am happy with the idea of a new one starting - a fresh start for me! I actually journaled for almost all of my lunch today, and it felt pretty good. I want my new blog to be more like that - more me. I even want to get back into writing poetry, which I haven't really done in a couple of years.

So, to anyone out there who is reading this, thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to read my writing. And, if you want to know where I'm going, let me know. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment