Monday, August 23, 2010

Roommate

Ugh, I'm 24 years old, and I now have a roommate. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it's just weird. He seems nice enough, so we'll see how it goes. I might just be working out A LOT. But, he just thanked me for dinner, and he did put his plate by the sink, so it might not be too bad!

I thought a lot about KB today. Not entirely sure why, but it felt pretty good. It's nice to think of someone who you know is a true friend. I mean, we have had our ups and downs, but still, she is one of my best friends. I don't think I could trade it for anything. KB, if you read this at a decent time (remember I'm an hour behind you), give me a call.

I went for a walk after work with CH. I wasn't going to do anything right after work, but then she asked if I wanted to go for a walk with her and her dog. It was good. That girl is a MACHINE. She walks as fast as John, if not faster! It's nuts! But the walk was good. I'd like to go again when I have more time to enjoy it, and not have to watch my feet so that I don't fall on my ass.

I'm really glad that I went. It's going to get me back into the routine I need to be in. Tomorrow I'm going to do something with Mom. Not sure what yet, but something. It looks like we're going to have to wait until Saturday to do aquafit, so we'll probably just walk. I think it'll be her day to do the 8K. That's ok with me. My feet will kill, but oh well.

So, finally, maybe a picture to end today. Something from my vacation. Have a good night!

The beautiful town of Golden, from the lookout at Mount 7

No comments:

Post a Comment